Price lowered Daily Do not miss this vehicle.
NBS Auto Showroom
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
Request a Quote
2008 Hummer H2 SUT | Milpitas, California | NBS Auto Showroom
MPGCity: – Hwy: Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Price lowered Daily Do not miss this vehicle.
NBS Auto Showroom
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L V8 SFI (393 HP [293.1 KW] @ 5700 RPM, 415 LB-FT OF TORQUE [562.7 N-M] @ 4300 RPM)
- 48,999 miles
This vehicle is the definition of of like new condition with custom one of a kind rims!
PRICED TO GO! We adjust our prices down daily so do not wait because someone else will get this vehicle!
Text or call 408-768-1696 to check availability
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE! — IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS HUMMER H2 SUT. YOU CAN REACH ME AT (408) 768-1696 THANK YOU.
$450. detail! This vehicle has been detailed to perfection. Completely polished paint, clean in and out, front to back top and bottom.
If you are seeing this vehicle somewhere other then our web site you can see many more photos on our website of this vehicle by going here www.NBSauto.com!
This HUMMER H2 SUT has had a $450 detail and now has buffed and polished paint and detailed front to back in and out. You will not find a cleaner HUMMER H2 SUT for sale anywhere.
You will not find a cleaner vehicle at any price! No reasonable offer refused!
Please note any error in the description of a vehicle is unintentional and it is the responsibility of the buyer to verify vehicle has desired equipment or is in the condition that meets the buyers standards. Miles are approximate due to test drives, safety drives by mechanic, etc. Please verify milage prior to purchase.
Prices subject to change. Please check our web site for todays latest price.
We price our vehicles to go so you save money and can skip the games, head-aches, and high pressure sales that leave you questioning your purchase.
As always, we welcome third party inspections!
We take trade-ins.
Free airport pick up if you are flying in to purchase a vehicle (San Jose, Oakland and San Francisco).
We handle world-wide shipping.
Installation of additional desired items or upgrades can be done by our service department and customizing shop. We are a full service dealership – We can handle most requests from A to Z.
At NBS Auto Showroom we pride ourselves in our customer service, and with 30+ years experience in the automotive industry, you get that personal touch that will make buying one of our beautiful vehicles a pleasurable and fun experience!
We do everything for you right down to order shipping if needed to get you on the road in no time enjoying your new toy! We have also teamed up with multiple warranty companies to provide the best, lowest priced warranty options available, So feel free to give our team a call anytime 408-768-1696.
NBS is your one source for pre owned exotic, luxury, classic and performance vehicles! Please call or visit us on the web at www.NBSauto.com
2008 Hummer H2 SUT | Milpitas, California | NBS Auto Showroom Included Optional Equipment
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Vortec 6.2l V8 Sfi (393 Hp [293.1 Kw] @ 5700 Rpm, 415 Lb-ft Of Torque [562.7 N-m] @ 4300 Rpm)|
Includes: Gasoline Fuel
2008 Hummer H2 SUT | Milpitas, California | NBS Auto Showroom Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose performance-enhanced premium 9-speaker system
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Cup holders, front console and rear seat armrest
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Driver Information Center with trip computer (personal and business trip odometer, fuel used, average speed, average fuel economy, trip timers, 15-day vehicle speed history, annual mileage and personalization features) and message center (monitors up to 23 different systems including low fuel, transmission temperature, engine coolant, security, oil level, oil pressure, and oil change)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Glovebox, passenger-side
- Lighting, interior with front and interior dome, reading, instrument panel courtesy, console, glovebox, door switches and illuminated entry
- Map pockets
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Retained accessory power
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Seats, heated first and second row
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Sunroof, power, tilt-sliding, with express-open and wind deflector
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, extenders and secondary shades, color-keyed
- Windows, power with driver and global Express-Down
- Bumpers, front and rear painted Silver
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door handles, chrome
- Doors, triple-sealed
- Fuel filler door, chrome aluminum
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted on windshield driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille, chrome
- Headlamps, dual composite halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
- Lamps, clearance marker, 2 front and 2 rear
- Lamps, identification markers, 3 front and 3 rear
- Luggage rack side rails
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with memory
- Recovery hooks, front and rear
- Spare tire carrier, rear, bumper-mounted with jack storage provisions
- Tailgate, manual
- Tire, full-size spare with cover
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wiring provisions, auxiliary front lighting
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery rundown protection
- Cooling, engine oil cooler
- Differential, full-locking rear, electronic driver-selectable
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI (393 hp [293.1 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 415 lb-ft of torque [562.7 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Frame, ladder-type
- GVWR, 8600 lbs. (3901 kg)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front independent with torsion bar and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Standard Ride, 5-link coil springs (Requires 1SA or 1SC Preferred Equipment Group)
- Throttle control, electronic
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes front winch receiver provisions
- Underbody protection, includes driveline protection, skid plates and rocker protection
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with passenger-side deactivation switch (Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc, hydraulic power
- Horn, dual-note high and low
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock